Ashwagandha (50mg): It contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system. Since ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, it is used for many conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress.
White Musli (50mg): Safed musli is regarded as a valuable medicinal plant. It is used as a tonic, a rejuvenator, and a vitalizer. It improves health by restoring immunity, reducing the symptoms of arthritis and diabetes, and acting as a potent aphrodisiac.
Ginseng (50mg): It is commonly known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It could also help regulate blood sugar levels and have benefits for some cancers. Ginseng may also strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function, fight fatigue and improve sexual health.
CORE ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
• 1000IU VITAMIN A AS BETA CAROTENE
• 80MG VITAMIN C
• 10MG VITAMIN E
FULL B-VITAMIN COMPLEX
• REPLENISHES KEY WATER SOLUBLE VITAMINS LOST DAILY WITH INTENSE TRAINING
• HELPS CONVERT FOOD INTO FUEL
• PROVIDES STRESS SUPPORT
BONE HEALTH SUPPORT
• 600IU VITAMIN D TO SUPPORT STRONG BONES AND DENTAL HEALTH
• 25MCG VITAMIN K TO SUPPORT BONE HEALTH
CRITICAL MINERALS AND MICRONUTRIENTS
• 1.7MG ZINC FOR IMMUNITY SUPPORT
• 40MCG SELENIUM FOR CELL SUPPORT, THYROID AND LIVER SUPPORT
• 1.7MG COPPER TO SUPPORT NERVOUS SYSTEM, HEART AND IMMUNE FUNCTION
• 2MG MANGANESE TO SUPPORT COLLAGEN PRODUCTION FOR SKIN HEALTH
• 50MCG CHROMIUM TO SUPPORT METABOLISM AND BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
• 6.8MCG MOLYBDENUM TO SUPPORT METABOLISM
TAKE 1 SEVING WITH BREAKFAST.
FOLLOW NUTRITION PLAN OF GURU MANN. WITHOUT PROPER NUTRITION YOU WON’T GET GOOD RESULTS.