Creatine Micronized - 100g
Creatine Micronized - 100g
Every batch is tested by independent labs to be at least 99.9% pure or we won't ship it to you, that's our quality commitment. Creatine is a precursor to the bio-energetic fuel creatine phosphate, which replenishes cellular ATP (adenosine triphosphate) levels during maximum intensity contractions. Supplementing with creatine can increase levels of creatine phosphate in the muscle improving work output capacity, power, recovery and muscle hydration. When muscles are hydrated, muscle catabolism (breakdown) is minimized*.
- Volumize muscle size supporting strength & power*
- 100% pure
NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
NO fillers, excipients, or additives
Full dosages of every active ingredient
Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality
CREATINE BOOSTS MUSCLE STRENGTH, SIZE AND ENDURANCE*
Lactic acid is a bi-product from anaerobic (without oxygen) exercise, such as weight training. Lactic acid is responsible for the 'burning' sensation when the muscle becomes fatigued. When you cannot train anymore, it is due to you either having run out of energy or a buildup of lactic acid. Creatine may act as a buffer for this lactic acid, which helps to delay the onset of fatigue.*
CREATINE STIMULATES PROTEIN SYNTHESIS*
It has been suggested that creatine may also promote muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis in two ways.* Firstly, from the increased work you are able to do as a result of its energy replenishing actions. Secondly is that the more creatine phosphate (CP) that is stored in muscle, the more water is drawn into muscle making it fuller and stronger.* With more CP and water in muscle, the volume increases, and the muscle cell is volumized or 'super-hydrated'. A volumized muscle helps to trigger protein synthesis, minimize protein breakdown and increase glycogen synthesis (Haussinger 1996; 1996).* If a muscle is then trained properly, this could lead to enhanced muscle growth. The muscle 'pump' experienced when using creatine is reported to be much more intense, and this is as a result of the cell volumizing effect.*
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CREATINE MONOHYDRATE:
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.*
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- Creatine has been suggested to help increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.*
- Emerging research suggest creatine may support cognitive and overall brain health benefits.*
Directions For 100% Pure Creatine Micronized: As a dietary supplement, mix one serving of 3 grams (one scoop) into at least 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or suitable flavored beverage and drink 20-30min before training or 3g post workout (if needed). Consume one serving per day. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.